Up to 40K, dependent on experience
VWA have just taken on an exciting new role with one of our long-standing clients; a highly renowned healthcare charity. Our client help in building new facilities, invest in health innovations and bring the latest technologies to hospitals, including an amazing archive of artwork. With their offices based in the heart of West London, this is an excellent opportunity for a Fundraising Officer to come on board, on a temporary-permanent basis!
The Fundraising Officer Role:
Ideal for an individual with solid fundraising experience, this is a busy and varied Fundraising Officer role where you'll be hitting the ground running from day 1! Day to day responsibilities include but aren't limited to:
- Full project/fundraising event management
- Dealing with enquiries
- Creation of fundraising materials
- Project delivery administration
- Maintaining various systems and databases with up-to-date information
The Successful Fundraising Officer Candidate will:
- Solid fundraising experience, ideally from the third sectors OR demonstrable interest in securing a role in the charity sector
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Be proactive and personable with a "muck-in" approach to their work
- Be team orientated with the ability to work autonomously
- Have strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise efficiently and effectively
- Have strong IT and MS Office skills
The Details and Benefits:
- An excellent opportunity to join a dynamic and highly efficient charity!
- Core hours are typically 9am - 5pm, flexibility required as and when needed
- c.£35K, dependent on experience
- Hybrid Working: 3 days in the office, 2 days working from home
- 27 days holiday, plus bank holidays which increases every year up to 30 days!
- A range of additional benefits including an annual pay rise, pension contribution, healthcare insurance and season ticket loan!
If this sounds like the role you've been looking for, we'd love to hear from you!