French-speaking Executive Assistant
Salary up to 55K depending on experience
VWA is working with a top PE firm in Mayfair seeking a French-speaking EA to join in the Real Estate division. The firm has a global reach and has fostered a collaborative, high performing, innovative and relationship-driven culture. With around 400 people in the London office, there is a strong network of Executive Assistants across the business.
Kindly note, applicants must be fluent in both French and English.
About the Executive Assistant role:
This is an EA role which has come about due to growth within the division, and will be supporting a small team of around 4 Investment Executives. Responsibilities will include:
- Diary management
- Travel management incluing last minute and complex trips
- Expenses management
- Research and document preparation
- Other duties as required
- Bilingual French & English
- Demonstrable Executive Assistant support, ideally with in a financial services or corporate environment
- Flexibility to support across different levels of seniorities
- Superb organisational and communication skills
- Highly proactive approach and a confident multi-tasker
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Strong Microsoft Office skills - particularly PowerPoint and fast typing speed
- Hours 9am - 6pm with flexibility to work beyond these during busy periods
- Option to WFH 1-2 days per week
- Highly competitive salary
- Free breakfast and lunch prepared by onsite chef, freshly made snacks, barista bar and drinks all day!
- Eligibility for overtime, for any hours worked over 40 per week
- Pension contribution
- Life and travel insurance
- Equity programme
- Gym subsidy
- Dental plan and annual private healthcare
- Access to Head Space app
- 25 days' holiday + volunteer days
- Team off site trips… and more!
If you're looking to take your Executive Assistant career to the next level and want to work for a highly established and successful Private Equity firm, then please apply today!