Float Executive Assistant
Up to £38K
VWA are working on a fantastic role for a renowned Executive Search Firm who are looking for an flexible and passionate Executive Assistant to join their team as a float EA.
As a Float Executive Assistant you will provide support to the Executive Assistants and Consultants, covering EA absences and providing additional administrative assistance. This role is a critical to the smooth running of search assignments. A successful Float Executive Assistant will be flexible, hardworking, organised with a willingness to get to know the business, clients and candidates. Our client is seeking a bright team player who will enjoy fast-paced roles and thrives under pressure.
Duties for this Float Executive Assistant role include (but not limited to):
- Complex diary management, control the logistics of the search process (including liaising with clients and candidates);
- Working extensively with the bespoke database, login information to ensure it is up to date;
- Work with discretion and respect highly confidential information;
- Editing and proof reading documentation, PowerPoint presentations, client pitches, letters etc.;
- Typing, call filtering, note taking, inbox management;
- General support to the team;
- Working with other EAs, supporting each other including covering each other's phones and diaries.
Excellent customer service skills and strong interpersonal skills are essential for this Float Executive Assistant role are essential. Our client is looking for a Float EA with strong previous Executive Assistant, supporting two or more professionals.
*Kindly note, due to the current situation this role is on hold, however please apply to register your interest.*
VWA acts as an employment agency for this Float EA position.