Float Administration Assistant
Salary: £30k-£40k depending on experience
Mayfair - hybrid working (Mon & Fri)
Our client, an established and successful investment firm, is seeking a highly efficient Float Administration Assistant to join their collaborative and professional offices and to support across the business.
The Float Assistant position will support where there is a need in the business. You will work closely with other Assistants providing cover when they are on holiday and where this is overload of work. It's a super role that will offer variety, where you will gain exposure across the business, support different people and grow your skills.
This Admin Assistant will be responsible for:
- Managing diaries and scheduling meetings
- Arranging travel across different time zone, flights, hotels and ground transport
- Processing expenses
- Printing and binding of documents
- Providing cover on reception e.g. lunch breaks and times of annual leave. This will involve meeting and greeting of guests, booking of meeting rooms, setting up of meeting rooms, VC calls and taking receipt of deliveries.
- Ad hoc administration and support with facilities.
- 2-4 years of Administrative/PA experience
- Hybrid working, Mondays and Fridays WFH (flex to go in if required)
- Have excellent communication and rapport-building skills
- Be able to adapt to different personalities and working styles easily and effectively
- Be proactive, reliable with a good dose of initiative
- Collaborative and team-oriented nature
- Have Strong Microsoft Office skills
Additional Details and Benefits:
- 25 days holiday
- Gym membership of £95 per month
- Pension scheme up to 10% employer contribution
- Private healthcare (top of the range)
- Life insurance
- Breakfast and lunch allowance
- Offer Work from 'home or anywhere' weeks - this includes the last 2 weeks in August, thanksgiving week in November and last 2 weeks in December
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and team-playing individual to join a boutique investment firm in Mayfair as a Float Assistant!