Facilities Management Assistant
Salary: up to £35K (FTE)
Victoria Wall Associates (VWA) are working with a reputable pharmaceutical company who are seeking a part-time Facilities Management Assistant. The offices have a professional feel and the staff are collaborative and warm. The role is located on the reception desk and includes a variety of different responsibilities.
The duties for this part-time role include (but are not limited to):
- Answer telephone calls and meet and greet clients
- Ensure all stationery and office supplies are stocked
- Book and set up meeting rooms
- Liaise with global colleagues regarding planned visits.
- Oversee the repair and maintenance of office systems and facilities
- Liaise with the building manager as needed
- Manage the facilities budget
- Co-ordinate refurbishment work as needed.
- Support the HR manager as required
- Prepare interview packs
- Organise interviews and new starter inductions.
This varied part-time Facilities Management Assistant role is ideal for a self-starter with a high attention to detail and strong interpersonal skills.
The salary for this part time role is up to £35K as a full time equivalent depending on experience an includes so excellent benefits. The hours for this part-time role are 8.30am-2pm.
VWA acts as an employment agency for this part-time Facilities Management Assistant role.
*Kindly note, due to the current situation this role is on hold, however please apply to register your interest.*
VWA specialises in the recruitment of London's most elite and qualiﬁed business support staff such as PAs and EAs, office management and operations, graduates, HR, creative and marketing professionals. Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive as a boutique, we're unable to provide individual feedback on all applications.