Facilities Management Assistant
Salary: up to £35K (FTE)
Victoria Wall Associates (VWA) are working with a reputable pharmaceutical company who are seeking a part-time Facilities Management Assistant. The offices have a professional feel and the staff are collaborative and warm. The role is located on the reception desk and includes a variety of different responsibilities.
The duties for this part-time role include (but are not limited to):
- Answer telephone calls and meet and greet clients
- Ensure all stationery and office supplies are stocked
- Book and set up meeting rooms
- Liaise with global colleagues regarding planned visits.
- Oversee the repair and maintenance of office systems and facilities
- Liaise with the building manager as needed
- Manage the facilities budget
- Co-ordinate refurbishment work as needed.
- Support the HR manager as required
- Prepare interview packs
- Organise interviews and new starter inductions.
This varied part-time Facilities Management Assistant role is ideal for a self-starter with a high attention to detail and strong interpersonal skills.
The salary for this part time role is up to £35K as a full time equivalent depending on experience an includes so excellent benefits. The hours for this part-time role are 8.30am-2pm.
Victoria Wall Associates (VWA) acts as an employment agency for this part-time Facilities Management Assistant role.