Salary up to £33K depending on prior experience
VWA is recruiting a fantastic facilities opportunity for a boutique and highly successful private office. This business has several investment vehicles, and shares an office space with another company, totalling around 30 employees. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for career development in a friendly and professional company.
Responsibilities for this Facilities Assistant role will range from however not limited to the following:
- Assist with the servicing, maintenance and cleaning of the building. Assisting with meetings and internal events
- Locking up the building each evening and providing reception and security cover as and when required
- Monitoring and adjusting the Building Management System
- Monitoring of CCTV
- Setting up and clearing of meeting rooms
- Sorting, scanning and distribution of internal and external post
- Distribution of stationery
- Assisting with the setting up and running of internal events.
- Assisting with Fire Alarm and emergency lighting tests
- Maintain service records for equipment
- Maintain Health and Safety records
- Reception cover
- Dealing with Contractors
- First Aid (training will be given)
- Assist with any ad hoc duties as directed by the Operations Manager or the Facilities Supervisor
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to use own initiative and work unsupervised
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- A driven and optimistic team player
- Honesty, integrity and reliability
- Good time management and able to prioritize workloads to ensure deadlines are met and work is planned
- Facilities experience not essential, but must have the ability to learn quickly and be able to multitask
Details and Benefits:
- Fantastic opportunity to work in a well-established, friendly office and feel valued as a member of the team
- Hours 8.30am-6.30pm (one hour for lunch)
- Full, office presence, Monday to Friday.
- Company pension scheme
- Private medical and dental insurance and annual Bupa Medical
- Gym membership
- Life insurance
- Staff lunches
- Competitive salary up to £33k based on experience.
Interested applicants for this Facilities Assistant role please send us your CV.