6 Month Contract, potentially permanent
Up to £30K
Our client, a wealth management firm in the Victoria area, is seeking a hands-on, proactive individual to join their team on a contract basis as a Facilities Assistant.
Focused on supporting and ensuring the office services run as effectively as possible, the role will involve (but is not limited to):
- Reviewing services and suppliers alongside Workplace Manager
- Monitoring internal rooms and facilities
- Managing daily distribution of mail and deliveries
- Ordering stationery
- Maintaining staff kitchens and facilities
- Reporting and recording all maintenance issues
- Checking and authorising supplier invoices
- Coordinating archive system and maintaining electronic filing system
- Additional support to facilities and front of house teams
- Ad-hoc administration.
The ideal candidate for this Workplace Assistant position will have some previous experience in a facilities, office services or similar position and be flexible, hands-on with a true muck-in attitude. A service-oriented and self-starting approach is also a must.
Salary for this Workplace Assistant is up to £30K depending on experience and the role comes with excellent additional benefits. Whilst this is a 6-month contract, the role has potential to go permanent, dependent on the return to office.
For this Workplace Assistant position, VWA acts as Employment Agency.
VWA specialises in the recruitment of London's most elite and qualiﬁed business support staff such as PAs and EAs, office management and operations, graduates, HR, creative and marketing professionals. Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive as a boutique, we're unable to provide individual feedback on all applications.