Facilities and Office Manager
Up to £80K
Our client, a leading finance firm based in beautiful, stylish offices in the King's Cross area, are seeking a Facilities and Office Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
A busy role comprising all elements of facilities and office management, the role will involve (but is not limited to):
- Ensuring office is maintained to the highest of standards
- Managing contractors and vendors
- Working closely with building management team
- Line management of Front of House / Administration team
- Office health and safety, including ensuring office meets all regulatory requirements and full covid regulatory compliance
- Close liaison with international office, including office management support to Paris office
- Ad-hoc project work
- Budget management
- Ad-hoc administrative support.
The ideal candidate for this Facilities and Office Manager role will have previous experience of both office and facilities management within a medium sized or larger organisation (over 100 employees) and be an approachable, supportive team player. A problem-solving mindset and excellent interpersonal skills are also key, while an IOSH or NEBOSH qualification would be an advantage.
Please note that a strong Facilities background is essential for this position.
Salary for this Facilities and Office Manager position is dependent on experience (up to £80K) and comes with excellent additional benefits including on-site gym and GP, competitive pension and private healthcare, dental and travel insurance.
VWA acts as an Employment Agency for this Facilities and Office Manager opportunity.
VWA specialises in the recruitment of London's most elite and qualified PAs, EAs, graduates and office support staff. Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive as a boutique, we're unable to provide individual feedback on all applications.