South West London
Up to £33K
VWA is recruiting an Executive Support role for a highly reputable educational trust based in South West London. Based in the trust's office, you will work closely with members of the Executive Team.
Acting as the first point of contact for the office, you will welcome and liaise with a number of high-profile visitors to the trust. Additional responsibilities for this Executive Support role include:
- First point of contact
- Ordering perishables for the office
- Managing of the meeting rooms, ensuring they are presentable at all times
- Facilities management
- Organising refreshments for visitors
- Oversee the running of the office
- Additional support to the four members of the Executive Team; including, drafting correspondence, newsletter writing, responding to emails
- Administrative tasks as required.
We are seeking top-notch candidates of graduate-calibre, who demonstrate efficiency, excellent writing, communication and grammar skills and a professional yet personable approach.
Some previous administration experience would be beneficial for the role, alongside Microsoft Office skills.
Kindly note that this Executive Support role will be based in the office, five days per week.
Salary for the Executive Support role will be up to 33K depending on previous experience.
VWA acts as Employment Agency for this Executive Support opportunity.
VWA specialises in the recruitment of London's most elite and qualified PAs, EAs, graduates and office support staff. Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive as a boutique, we're unable to provide individual feedback on all applications.