Executive Personal Assistant
Up to £50K
Office-based, 5 days per week
This is a fantastic new Executive PA opportunity with a global real estate firm in their West-End based head office.
A 1:1 role supporting a senior individual in the international team, the role will involve (but is not limited to):
- Extensive and complex international travel
- Arranging meetings (in person and video call) globally
- Arranging and attending board meetings and taking minutes, following up on actions
- Inbox management and correspondence
- Organising company events, including annual global conference and strategy away days
- Ad-hoc administration and support.
The ideal candidate for this Executive PA position will have strong PA experience, ideally within property or professional / financial services, and have a proactive and flexible working style. Strong typing abilities - ideally at 60wpm+ - are also essential for this position as well as a high level of attention to detail.
Salary for this position is up to £50K depending on experience and hours are 9am - 5:30pm. Please note that this role will be office-based 5 days per week.
For this Executive PA position Victoria Wall Associate (VWA) acts as an Employment Agency.
VWA specialises in the recruitment of London's most elite and qualiﬁed business support staff such as PAs and EAs, office management and operations, graduates, HR, creative and marketing professionals. Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive as a boutique, we're unable to provide individual feedback on all applications.