West End, Mayfair
Salary up to £55k depending on prior experience
A global boutique financial services firm based in Mayfair are looking to recruit an EA to support the MD and 3 further professionals within the Private Equity division.
This is an Executive Assistant position, supporting the Managing Director and 3 other professionals within the Private Equity division. It requires a highly organised and efficient EA who can manage pace and high volume.
EA duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Supporting the MD plus 3 professionals at Senior Associate and Associate level
- Complex Diary Management
- Coordination and planning of complex travel (international and domestic)
- Assisting on projects
- Ad hoc administration
- Solid EA experience from a similar professional/corporate background
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills: Outlook, Word, PowerPoint & Excel
- Ability to work to a high degree of accuracy with strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task high volumes of workload
- Should be a problem solver with a "can-do" attitude
- Ability to work with high volume and pace and adapt to every changing needs
- Experience working in a fast-paced industry and role
The Details and Benefits:
- Standard hours are 9am - 6pm, with flexibility for overflow
- Fully office based
- Salary up to £55k, dependent on experience
- Company benefits, including discretionary bonuses
Please apply today if you are interested!