With Spanish or Italian
Boutique Executive Search Firm
West End (Hybrid)
Up to 37K depending on experience
VWA are working on a new Executive Assistant role for a highly successful, collaborative and boutique Executive Search firm. Our client holds a strong reputation in the marketplace. With around 60 people based in their West End offices, the firm has cultivated a professional yet warm and friendly working environment.
Kindly note, applicants must have Spanish or Italian to at least conversational level.
The Executive Assistant position will hold a number of responsibilities for a close-knit team, including:
- Primary support focused on 1 Partner
- Scheduling interviews for clients and candidates
- Ensuring strong team communication via project updates and catch ups
- Managing a varied workstream of concurrent searches
- Dealing with different deadlines, whether these be pre-arranged or come up at the last minute
- Building relationships with colleagues, other teams, as well as candidates, clients and their Assistants
- Creating presentations, formatting documents or CVs
- To be on hand for the Consultants whatever they may need, as well as covering other Assistants when on holiday
The Successful Executive Assistant will:
- Hold some prior EA or PA experience from a fast-paced environment
- Be personable, reliable and highly organised
- Be team orientated and have a collaborative approach
- Be looking to establish your career with a successful company at top of their game
Details and Benefits:
- Salary up to 37K dependent on experience
- Core hours are 9-6pm
- Discretionary bonus at year-end
- Options for healthcare/travel insurance
- Unlimited holiday
- 50% to gym membership
- Hybrid Working (2 days in the office are mandatory, however this team is generally office-based 3 days per week)
- Company Netball Team and Social Events and much more!
If you're looking to take your Executive Assistant career to the next level and be part of a growing business, please send us your CV!