Executive Assistant with Office Management
Salary 35K - 45K depending on experience
A newly created Executive Assistant opportunity with Office Management exists to support at senior executive level and where the successful candidate genuinely has the opportunity to add value and make an impact.
Fluent-French language skills would be beneficial for this role.
Working for a successful software solutions company and supporting with setting up of a small London office, the role is requiring a self-starter who is proactive and forward thinking in their approach. Alongside gatekeeping and management of three senior executives schedules, responsibilities will include:
- Handling confidential and commercially sensitive correspondence
- Arranging travel including ground transport, flights, hotels etc.
- Organising and minuting Executive Committee & Board meetings
- Liaising with shareholders and acting as an ambassador for the UK office
- Managing to day-to-day running of a boutique, serviced office and establishing processes where appropriate
- Other administrative and support tasks as required.
As the Executive Assistant also providing office management, you will be professional, proactive and offer a hands-on approach - you will be needed to set up office processes from scratch, it is therefore a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting business and add real value to the team. Working with a range of personalities, you will be a strong communicator, highly organised and with good technical skills.
Salary for this is position is dependent on experience . General office hours are 9am - 5.30pm however requires flexibility to work beyond these hours during particularly busy periods and as needed.
VWA acts as Employment Agency for this Executive Assistant role.
VWA specialises in the recruitment of London's most elite and qualiﬁed business support staff such as PAs and EAs, office management and operations, graduates, HR, creative and marketing professionals. Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive as a boutique, we're unable to provide individual feedback on all applications.