Executive Assistant with Fluent French
Salary up to £65K depending on experience
An established and successful investment firm based in Mayfair is looking for an organised and proactive EA with fluent French to join their Fintech division.
The Executive Assistant Role:
The role will provide coverage and support at senior Partner level. This is a busy position and will require the ability to juggle a high volume of work and a range of priorities effectively. Responsibilities will include, however not limited to:
- Diary management and gatekeeping
- Scheduling of meetings
- Arranging frequent travel across Europe
- Expense management
- Some light personal work, e.g. coordination of personal appointments
- Additional support to an MD and Executive Director will be required.
The Successful Executive Assistant will:
- Have previous Assistant experience within a finance environment with the ability to deliver to high standards
- Highly organised with the ability to juggle a number of priorities at any one time
- Proactive and adaptable
- Have excellent communication and rapport-building skills
- Be able to work with the utmost discretion when handling confidential information
- Fluent in French and English
- Salary up to £65,000 depending on experience
- Discretionary bonus
- Overtime paid over 40 hours worked a week
- Hybrid working
- Excellent benefits, including pension, healthcare, gym membership and more.
If you're an experienced Executive Assistant with fluent French language skill, then we want to hear from you! Please apply today.