Executive Assistant to CEO
Between £38k - £45k, dependent on experience
Temp-Perm / Permanent
VWA have just taken on an exciting new role with one of our long-standing clients; a highly renowned healthcare charity. Our client help in building new facilities, invest in health innovations and bring the latest technologies to hospitals, including an amazing archive of artwork. With their newly re-furbished offices based in the heart of West London, this is an excellent opportunity for an Executive Assistant to come on board.
The Executive Assistant Role:
Ideal for someone with solid experience in a business support role, this Executive Assistant role will be providing support to the company's CEO on a 1:1 basis. Day to day responsibilities will involve but aren't limited to:
- Complex diary management
- Co-ordinating travel arrangements
- Document preparation
- Taking minutes and recording action points for meetings
- Act as the main point of contact for the charity's Trustees and Board Members
- Co-ordinating fundraising events, as and when needed
- General administrative and secretarial support
The successful Executive Assistant candidate will:
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Have the ability to remain calm under pressure and manage competing priorities
- Be highly proactive with a "hands-on" approach to their work
- Be positive and personable
- Be IT literate with strong skills in Microsoft Office
The Details and Benefits:
- An excellent opportunity to become an intrinsic part in a friendly and value-driven company!
- Salary: Between £38k - £45k, dependent on experience
- Hybrid working structure - typically 2 days a week in office, 3 days working from home
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- A range of additional benefits including pension contribution, healthcare insurance and season ticket loan!
If this Executive Assistant role sounds like the one for you, please apply today!