Executive Assistant to CEO
Up to £45K
A creative agency focused on positive impact brands and campaigns. Based in beautiful offices in the West End, this agency are well-established with a friendly and positive team atmosphere.
This is a true right-hand role supporting the busy CEO of the agency, this EA role will involve duties such as (but not limited to):
- Management of CEO's inbox and gatekeeping
- Attending meetings with CEO and representing at meetings in their absence; ensuring appropriate actions are being taken
- Management of CEO's social channels
- Diary and travel management
- Coordinating schedules and meetings
- Producing and proofing advanced-level powerpoint presentations and documents
- Arranging dinners, social events and public appearances
- Ad-hoc administration to wider leadership team as and when required.
- Experience of working in a creative agency or similar
- Experience of supporting at C-Suite (ideally CEO) level
- Advanced PowerPoint knowledge
- Strong minute-taking skills - shorthand a strong advantage but not essential
- A proactive and curious approach
- A strong interest in and passion for being a PA / EA
- Experience in project management, eg event organisation, to include budget control
- A high level of discretion
- A team-playing and muck-in attitude.
Salary for this Executive Assistant to CEO role is up to £45K depending on experience and the role comes with excellent additional benefits including bonus schemes, flexible working, health and medical insurance and training and development bursaries. The role is hybrid with the option of working up to 2 days per week from home.