Executive Assistant / Team PA
Between £40k - £50k, dependent on experience
VWA have just taken on an excellent opportunity with a property development and urban regeneration firm in their search for a new Executive Assistant / Team PA to come on board and support the Legal team.
The Executive Assistant / Team PA role:
This is a newly created role supporting the Director and wider legal team of the firm. Ideal for an individual holding prior property/legal support experience, this is a true right-hand role whereby you will be the go-to for the team in all administrative aspects. Duties will involve but aren't limited to:
- Providing complex diary management to the Director
- Ongoing liaison with internal teams and external firms, when required
- Assisting with the preparation of Board reports and Powerpoint presentations
- Management of the shared team mailbox
- Maintaining and supporting various systems for monitoring purposes
- General administrative tasks, when required
- Ensuring the team are kept up to date and aligned on changes that arise
- Updating and maintain internal databases and spreadsheets
- Supporting the search team on any event or marketing-related initiatives
The successful Executive Assistant / Team PA will:
- Have strong prior experience supporting at a Senior level
- Have prior support experience in a property / legal setting, desirable but not essential
- Be proactive with the ability to use initiative
- Be professional and friendly with a "can-do attitude"
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Be detail-orientated with the ability to stay calm under pressure
The Details and Benefits:
- An excellent opportunity to join a highly successful and professional company!
- Salary: Between £40k - £50k, dependent on experience
- Standard hours: 9am - 5:30pm
- Opportunity to work 1 day a week working from home
- Discretionary bonus - up to 10% of annual salary
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Pension scheme
- Medical insurance
If this Executive Assistant / Team PA role sounds perfect for you, we'd love to hear from you!