Executive Assistant / Office Manager
Up to £70K
Permanent - January Start
An exciting start-up real estate investment firm headquartered in the US with a growing London office and a highly social and friendly team!
This is a newly-created Executive Assistant and Office Management position which will involve bringing the London office together and providing support throughout the business. Duties will involve (but are not limited to):
- EA Support to Vice President and 2 Project Managers - including diary management and arranging travel
- Acting as point of contact for all staff in London office
- Administration and coordination for a range of projects
- Processing expenses
- Coordinating internal and external events, meetings, activities and special projects
- Ad-hoc administration and project support.
- Strong background in business support, including EA experience at board or C-Suite level
- Flexible and team-oriented attitude
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills
- Excellent communication skills, confident communicator
- Salary up to £70K depending on experience
- Good benefits including 27 days holiday, offsites in the US each year in December and discretionary bonus
- 40 hours per week however flexibility to attend out-of-hours events is essential
- Hybrid working policy of 3-4 days in the office with flexibility.