Executive Assistant - Real Estate
£40 - £48K depending on experience
We are recruiting two Executive Assistants to join one of our longstanding clients: a global investment manager based in Mayfair. These Executive Assistant hires will be in the Real Estate division, which has fostered a professional yet friendly culture.
This particular area of the business has really flourished and continues to grow in success. Both Executive Assistant roles will support a small team of investment professionals and will include the following responsibilities:
- Extensive diary management - coordinating UK and internationally-based meetings
- Working across time zones when scheduling
- Travel arrangements including all ground transport and accommodation
- Salesforce CRM - tracking of meetings and updating information as required
- Gatekeeping and fielding calls as necessary
- Coordinating attendance to industry-relevant conferences including MIPIM
- Expenses management
- Other duties as required.
Our client will be seeking prior Executive Assistant experience for both of these openings, from a corporate, financial services or professional services background. This is alongside a solid academic record and technical skills in the Microsoft Office suite. Additional European languages would be welcomed, though not required.
Essential to the role will be a history of managing busy and changeable diaries and international travel trips. You will have a keen eye for detail and work with a proactive, problem-solving and conscientious attitude. Personality-wise, our client is looking for team-players who can adapt their communication styles to different members of the team.
Core hours for these Executive Assistant positions will be 9am - 6pm, with flexibility to work beyond this hours during busy periods. The role also comes with strong benefits, including a discretionary bonus.
For these Executive Assistant vacancies, VWA acts as Employment Agency.