Executive Assistant - Real Estate
£45 - £50K depending on experience
We are recruiting an Executive Assistant to join one of our longstanding clients: a global investment manager based in Mayfair. The Executive Assistant hire will be in the Real Estate division, which has fostered a professional yet friendly culture.
This particular area of the business has really flourished and continues to grow in success. As Executive Assistant, you will support a team of investment professionals (around 7-8) and will include the following responsibilities:
- Extensive diary management - coordinating UK and internationally-based meetings
- Working across time zones when scheduling
- Travel arrangements including all ground transport and accommodation
- Salesforce CRM - tracking of meetings and updating information as required
- Gatekeeping and fielding calls as necessary
- Coordinating attendance to industry-relevant conferences including MIPIM
- Expenses management
- Other duties as required.
Our client will be seeking:
- Prior Executive Assistant experience from a corporate, financial services or professional services background
- A solid academic record
- Technical skills in the Microsoft Office suite
- Additional European languages would be welcomed, though not required
- A history of managing busy and changeable diaries and international travel trips
- A keen eye for detail and work with a proactive, problem-solving and conscientious attitude.
- Personality-wise, our client is looking for a team-player who can adapt their communication styles to different members of the team.
Core hours for this Executive Assistant position will be 9am - 6pm, with flexibility to work beyond this hours during busy periods. The role also comes with strong benefits, including a discretionary bonus.