EA - Private / Corporate + Office Management
Up to £65K
** 70 - 80% of role will be focused on Private / Family PA duties **
A start-up real estate private equity firm with offices in the UK and France. The firm have grown significantly over the past few years and continue to grow, with around 35 in the London office. The environment is social, supportive and ambitious!
This is a varied EA position which will involve providing both personal and business support to the Managing Partner. Duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Diary management and coordinating meetings
- Booking international travel - both business and personal, such as family holidays
- Office management including negotiating contracts and suppliers and recruitment
- Event planning and management for Managing Partner and family
- Running / arranging personal errands
- Proactively managing the family calendar
- Ad-hoc administration and support.
- Previous experience of both business and private PA / EA support
- Excellent client relationship management skills
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
- Flexible approach and a muck-in attitude
- Additional languages, particularly French or German, would be advantageous but are not essential.
- Salary up to £65K depending on experience
- Hours are 9am - 5:30pm with some flexibility - very little out of hours work
- Role will primarily be in-office however some hybrid working may be a possibility (not guaranteed)
- Good benefits including pension, healthcare, dental and bonus (20%)