Executive Assistant - Investor Relations
Up to £55K plus discretionary bonus and great benefits
This is a exciting, Executive Assistant opportunity to join our client, an international and successful investment firm based in Mayfair and to support at senior level within the Investor Relations team.
This Executive Assistant position requires proactive coordination and delivery of high-level support where outstanding communication skills are essential in building rapport and developing relationships with investors and colleagues alike. A varied role, responsibilities include however are not limited to:
- Proactive diary management
- Scheduling meetings and communication with investors and others across multiple time zones
- Arranging of travel involving complex logistics with frequent last minute changes
- Document preparation for meetings including PowerPoint presentations
- Helping the team organise investor events, including logistics and scheduling
- Assisting with the preparation of presentations for internal / external meetings
- Maintaining and updating the CRM database and keeping accurate record of papers and electronic correspondence
- Processing expense claims in a timely manner
- Other ad-hoc duties / project related work as required
Previous Executive Assistant experience is needed, supporting at senior level within financial services and ideally within investor relations. You will have excellent organisational abilities, problem-solving skills, strong interpersonal and communication skills and an adaptable and highly team focused approach.
The salary is paying up to £55K plus a discretionary bonus and the role comes with some excellent benefits.
For this Executive Assistant position VWA Ltd acts an Employment Agency.
VWA specialises in the recruitment of London's most elite and qualiﬁed business support staff such as PAs and EAs, office management and operations, graduates, HR, creative and marketing professionals. Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive as a boutique, we're unable to provide individual feedback on all applications.