International & Growing Insurance Business
City of London
Salary up to 60K based on experience
VWA are excited to be working with a value-driven and high-growth firm within the insurance market in their search for an Executive Assistant. This international firm is rapidly expanding with around 100 employees globally. With their London office based in the heart of the City, this is truly an exciting time to be joining the team!
The Executive Assistant role:
A newly created role, this Executive Assistant will be supporting the members of the Executive Committee (8 in total). Whilst support will vary in volume across Committee members, day to day responsibilities will involve but are not limited to:
- Complex diary and meeting arrangement
- International travel management
- Expense management and ongoing liaison with Finance
- Ongoing internal and external correspondence across teams
- Designing and producing documents, reports and presentations
- Ad-hoc administration, when required
The successful Executive Assistant candidate will:
- Have prior EA experience in a corporate setting, supporting C-level executives
- Have a high degree of professionalism
- Have the ability to complete a high volume of tasks and projects autonomously
- Have the ability to prioritise efficiently and effectively
- Be able to maintain a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information. Excellent judgment is essential.
- Be highly adaptable to changing situations
- Be proficient with Microsoft Office and desktop publishing software
- Salary up to 60K dependent on experience
- Core hours 9am - 5pm with flexibility to work beyond hours as required
- Flexible working on a hybrid working structure
- Discretionary bonus
- 10% non-contributory pension
- 25 days holiday
- Private medical and healthcare
- Finish every last Friday of the month at 3pm!
If this Executive Assistant role sounds like the one for you, please apply today!