Borough of Westminster
Salary up to £45K depending on experience
A boutique private equity company with an international reach is looking for an organised and proactive Executive Assistant to join their team. Based in stunning offices in the Borough of Westminster this is truly a unique opportunity.
This Executive Assistant will be primarily supporting a Managing Director focusing on Investor Relations plus a small team. The volume of work is high and pace is fast and therefore needs an organised and proactive approach. Responsibilities will be varied and include:
- Extensive and complex diary management
- Arranging of travel
- Booking of hotels and restaurants
- Handling of travel expenses
- General administrative tasks as required
- Collaboration with EA team as part of general office support.
The Successful EA will:
- Have previous Assistant experience within a fast paced environment.
- Be happy to be office based 4 days a week
- Have excellent communication and rapport-building skills
- Be proactive, reliable and adaptable
- Be able to work with the utmost discretion when handling confidential information
- Have Microsoft Office skills
- Core hours are 9.00am - 6pm
- Salary up to £45K depending on prior experience
- Discretionary bonus
- Plus additional benefits
If you're looking for an Executive Assistant opportunity working with a collaborative team - apply today!