Up to £58K
A prestigious management consultancy with an excellent international reputation. With a collaborative and team-oriented feel, this company has a high level of staff retention and great benefits.
Our client is looking to recruit a number of new individuals within their fantastic EA team! The role will involve supporting two individuals at Partner or Senior Partner level. Duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Arranging of meetings, both in-person and virtual
- Extensive travel arrangements (including visas and flights) in accordance with government travel guidelines - often complex
- Extensive diary and calendar management
- High volume of inbox management
- Processing expenses
- Ad-hoc administration.
- Strong EA experience in fast-paced environment, at C-Suite level
- Must have previous experience of managing a high volume inbox
- Meticulous organisational skills
- An analytical and detai-oriented mindset - capable of seeing the bigger picture while picking up on important details
- Team-oriented and collaborative attitude.
- Experience within professional or financial services.
- Salary for this Executive Assistant position is up to £58K dependent on experience, and he role comes with excellent additional benefits.
- Hours are 9am -5:30pm, with occasional flexibilty to work beyond these hours as and when necessary.
- The firm are currently operating a hybrid working policy with up to 2 days working from home if required, however this is non-contractual and you may be required to be office-based for longer periods if the role or team requires.
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply today!