Temp to perm/permanent
December 2021/January 2022 start dates
Salary up to £52K depending on experience
We are newly supporting a top investment firm in the West End, looking to hire two Executive Assistants; each role will sit within a different team and will involve supporting a small number of executives.
As Executive Assistant, the roles will be varied to cover all core duties including:
- Extensive diary management
- Travel arrangements
- Expenses management
- Document preparation for meetings
- Additional administration as required.
The successful Executive Assistants will:
- Have at least 3 years of experience from a similar financial services/Private Equity environment.
- Must be happy to be office-based
- Have a prior history of supporting at senior executive levels will be ideal as is French language skill (though not essential).
- Must be team-orientated and flexible to cover and assist with others needs as the successful EA will be joining an established team of EAs.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Be highly professional in nature.
- Have top-notch organisational skills.
The Details and Benefits:
- Standard hours are 9am - 6pm, with flexibility for overflow
- Fully office-based
- Salary up to £52K, dependent on previous experience
- Company benefits, including a discretionary bonus
If this EA role is of interest to you, please apply today!