£45,000 - £58,000 depending on experience
This is a new and exciting opportunity to join a growing fundraising division of a top investment firm based in the West End.
Supporting a small team of investment professionals, the successful candidate will act as a true ambassador for the individuals they support. A highly articulate, engaging, organised, discreet and efficient approach will be required to support with the following responsibilities.
- Gatekeeping - fielding all calls in a discreet and professional manner
- Organising of diaries and scheduling meetings
- Arranging frequent national and international travel
- Utilising the Salesforce CRM system to update and track investor interest and details
- Expense management
- Ad hoc administration and document preparation
The Successful EA will:
- Have previous experience supporting within an investment fund and supporting a fund raising team is required for this position
- Be personable, engaging, and proactive manner.
The Details and Benefits:
- Salary is competitive and the Executive Assistant position comes with excellent benefits.
- Core hours for this position are 9am - 6pm and moving forward the role will be office based.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please apply today!