Salary up to £52K depending on experience
VWA is recruiting for one of our longest-standing clients in the private equity space; this is an exciting time of growth for the company based in stunning offices in Mayfair, now looking to appoint an Executive Assistant.
Supporting a small team of 3-4 executives, the Executive Assistant will be responsible for a variety of tasks:
- Extensive diary management
- Coordination and planning of travel (international and domestic)
- Expenses management
- Additional tasks and project work as requested.
The successful Executive Assistant will:
- Have at least 3 years of experience from the financial services industry, ideally private equity.
- Ideally, have additional German language skills.
- Be professional and motivated.
- Be highly team orientated.
- Be able to work in fast-paced environments.
- Have strong time management skills.
- Need great verbal and written communication skills.
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Be available ASAP.
The Details and Benefits:
- The fantastic opportunity to work within a network of high-performing and professional Executive Assistants.
- Standard hours are 9am - 6pm, with flexibility for overflow.
- Fully office based.
- Salary up to £52K, dependent on experience.
- Company benefits, including discretionary bonuses.
Please apply today if you are interested!