up to £60,000 depending on experience plus discretionary bonus
A leading investment firm in Mayfair are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to join the firm and support at senior level within the Priavate Equity division.
This Executive Assistant role will involve juggling a high volume of work with complex schedules. Responsibilities will include however not limited to:
- Diary management and coordinating complex schedules
- Setting up and coordinating video conference calls
- Arranging international travel
- Gatekeeping and fielding calls
- Expense management
- Other ad hoc requests include the occasional support with personal work.
The Successful Executive Assistant will:
- Have previous experience supporting at senior level within a deal driven enviroment
- Have solid experience supporting at senior level within Private Equity
- Be very organised
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be able to prioritise work effectively and be able to work to ever changing needs
- Be able to remain calm under pressure
The Details and Benefits:
- Core hours are 9am - 6pm with flexibility to support out of these hours during particularly busy periods
- Salary is paying up to £60,000 depending on experience
- Additional company benefits and discretionary bonus
If you are interested, please apply today!