£37K - £40K depending on experience
An exciting and growing global investment firm based in Victoria.
A newly created Executive Assistant role supporting a team of 4 - 5 Investment Professionals. Typical duties will involve but are not limited to:
- Gatekeeping and fielding of calls
- Diary management and scheduling of meetings / calls
- Arranging of travel - Europe and potentially the States, including transport and hotels
- Expense management
- Document preparation
- Ad hoc administration
The Successful EA will:
- Be personable, professional, organised and highly collaborative
- Have some previous support experience and now looking to take this to the next level
- Be able to juggle a range of changing priorities to tight deadlines and remain calm and focused
- Have a team orientated approach
- Core hours for this role are 9.30am - 5.30pm with flexibility to work around this as and when needed
- Moving forward the company is operating a hybrid model of working.
- Salary range is £37K - £40K
- Good benefits including a discretionary bonus
Please apply today if you are interested!