Private Equity Firm
Salary £30-35k, dependent on experience
VWA is supporting a highly successful private equity firm to appoint a friendly, professional, and confident EA to join a small boutique team of 3 other EAs. This role will see you support as an EA in a lovely firm where everyone is valued, supporting the whole team. It's a fantastic opportunity to learn from three very experienced EAs in a supportive yet dynamic environment.
As an Executive Assistant, responsibilities include, however are not limited to:
- Booking travel and related Covid-19 forms
- Diary management
- SalesForce data entry
- Additional tasks as required, such as assisting with marketing (updating website and LinkedIn)
The successful EA:
- At least 2 years of admin experience and have excellent client facing skills.
- Another EU language would be preferable but not essential.
- Standard hours are 9am - 6pm with flexibility for overflow.
- Applicants should be prepared for this Executive Assistant role to be fully office-based, however currently they are operating with 3 days a week in the office and 2 from home but this could change.
- Salary will be based on experience and relevant skillset, up to a maximum of £35k.
- Company benefits (if the role becomes permanent) include:
- Discretionary bonus
- A gym membership
- Interest free student ticket loan for purchase of annual ticket pass
- Private health insurance
- Private illness cover
- 25 days paid holiday
- Ability to join the group pension scheme
For this Executive Assistant role VWA acts as an Employment Agency.
VWA specialises in the recruitment of London's most elite and qualified PAs, EAs, graduates and office support staff. Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive as a boutique, we're unable to provide individual feedback on all applications.