£45,000 - £55,000 depending on experience
This is a new and exciting opportunity to join a growing fundraising division of a top investment firm based in the West End.
Supporting a small team of investment professionals, the successful candidate will act as a true ambassador for the individuals they support. A highly articulate, engaging, organised, discreet and efficient approach will be required to support with the following responsibilities.
- Gatekeeping - fielding all calls in a discreet and professional manner
- Organising of diaries and scheduling meetings
- Arranging frequent national and international travel
- Utilising the Salesforce CRM system to update and track investor interest and details
- Expense management
- Ad hoc administration and document preparation
Previous experience supporting within an investment fund and supporting a fund raising team is required for this position as is a personable, engaging, and proactive manner.
Salary is competitive and the Executive Assistant position comes with excellent benefits.
Core hours for this position are 9am - 6pm and moving forward the role will be office based.
VWA acts as an Employment Agency for this Executive Assistant position.
VWA specialises in the recruitment of London's most elite and qualified PAs, EAs, graduates and office support staff. Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive as a boutique, we're unable to provide individual feedback on all applications.