Private Equity and other Financial Services
Temporary (of varying lengths), contracts, Temp to Perm or Permanent
A leading global private equity and financial services firm, is seeking new float Executive Assistants for open covers of varying lengths as well as maternity covers, fixed term contracts and permanent roles. This is a fantastic opportunity to work as an EA in multiple departments including real estate, private equity, asset management, hedge funds and private wealth.
Duties for this Executive Assistant role will include but not be limited to:
- Extensive diary management
- Supporting a range of individuals from analysts to MD level
- Travel arrangements
- Additional tasks as required.
Successful EAs must:
- Be available to start the role ASAP; immediately available; or up to two weeks' maximum notice.
- Have previous Executive Assistant experience in a similar corporate environment, including financial services, professional services, tech and commercial sectors.
- Have experience using Microsoft Office programmes.
- Be highly professional in nature.
- Concur and Salesforce experience is desirable but not essential.
The Details and Benefits:
- This is a fantastic opportunity to secure work at a globally reputable financial firm.
- Work for a firm with a great international environment.
- Both last minute role booking and prior arranged bookings available.
- Ability to work virtually or in person to suit all EAs.
- Standard hours are 9 am - 6 pm with flexibility for overflow.
- Salary of £20-22 per hour plus holiday pay (total £22.41-£24.66/hour), dependent on experience.
- Great exposure in a fantastic firm which has frequent permanent, temp and contract requirements.