Private Equity and other Financial Services
A top financial services firm is seeking new experienced Executive Assistants for open covers of varying lengths.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Extensive diary management
- Supporting a range of individuals from analysts to Partner level
- Managing travel arrangements
- Managing expenses
- Ad-hoc tasks may be required.
Successful EAs must:
- Be open to temping.
- Be avaliable for a training day on the 23rd of November.
- Have extensive EA experience within a corporate background, however previous financial experience is not necessary.
- Have experience using Microsoft Office Suite.
- Be extremely friendly and professional in nature.
- Prior experience with programmes such as Concur and Sales force is a benefit.
The Details and Benefits:
- A brilliant opportunity to gain experience within the financial services sector.
- Opportunity to join a long-term pool of temp EAs where you can come and go from other commitments.
- Hours are 9 am - 6 pm, although some flexibility for overflow work is needed,
- Salary of £22 per hour plus holiday pay (total £24.66/hour).
- Work for a firm with a great international environment.
- A fantastic opportunity to work for a globally reputable firm within various departments including real estate, private equity, asset management, hedge funds and private wealth.
- Both last minute role booking and prior arranged bookings available.
- Choice of working virtually or in person to suit each EA.
For this Executive Assistant role, VWA acts as Employment Agency.
VWA specialises in the recruitment of London's most elite and qualified PAs, EAs, graduates and office support staff. Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive as a boutique, we're unable to provide individual feedback on all applications.