Up to £26 an hour (dependent on experience), plus holiday pay
Start date: 30th of November
An established global investment company that operates in a range of sectors, assets and locations.
Executive Assistant duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Diary management
- Arranging complex travel arrangements
- Managing expenses
- Scheduling meetings
- Supporting individuals up to partner level
- Have previous Executive Assistant experience within a cooperate environment
- Additional ad hoc tasks
The Successful EA must:
- Be happy to work in the office 5 days a week
- Be available 30th Nov - 13th Dec
- Be confident and professional
- Be adaptable and efficient
The Details and Benefits:
- The opportunity to work for a well-known and very reputable firm
- Standard hours: 9am - 6pm, with flexibility for overflow
- Up to £26 an hour, plus holiday pay
- Possible future temp cover
For this Executive Assistant role, VWA acts as Employment Agency.
VWA specialises in the recruitment of London's most elite and qualified PAs, EAs, graduates and office support staff. Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive as a boutique, we're unable to provide individual feedback on all applications.