Executive Assistant to Founder and CEO
Up to £70K
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced EA to join a global Private Equity firm in the West End.
Supporting the Founder and CEO of the business, the role will involve (but is not limited to):
- Administrative support in both a business (75%) and private (25%) capacity
- Management of busy diary, including reacting quickly to changes in priorities
- Management of frequent complex business and personal travel booking
- Processing invoices and expenses
- Meeting coordination and minute taking - including minute-taking a virtual meeting every Sunday at 1pm (attendance non-negotiable)
- Event organisation including AGMs and strategy offsites
- Coordinating the firm's charitable foundation
- Ad-hoc administration.
The ideal will have experience in similar 1:1 position at CEO level and have a meticulous, detail-oriented approach. A proactive and agile way of working is also essential, alongside a strong work ethic and an ability to work calmly under pressure.
A second language (ideally in German or Spanish) would be very advantageous for this position.
Salary is up to £70K depending on experience and the role comes with additional benefits including on-site gym, private healthcare and highly competitive discretionary bonus. Working hours are 9am - 6pm however flexibility to be 'on-call' during evenings is essential.
Please note that this role will be a full-time office-based role.
Please note that for this EA position, VWA acts as an employment agency.
VWA specialises in the recruitment of London's most elite and qualiﬁed business support staff such as PAs and EAs, office management and operations, graduates, HR, creative and marketing professionals. Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive as a boutique, we're unable to provide individual feedback on all applications.