EA to CEO
Up to £40K + discretionary bonus and excellent benefits.
We are working on a fantastic opportunity for a proactive and team-oriented Assistant to join a commercial Real Estate firm based in Oval.
Supporting the CEO of the company, the role will involve (but is not limited to):
- Extensive diary management including coordinating meetings and UK based travel
- Organising all board meetings including preparation of board papers
- Assisting with preparing reports and presentations
- Supporting half year and year end activities
- Confidential project work
- Composing and editing correspondence
- Screening calls and emails
- Coordinating the hosting of in-house events and on-site meetings
- Conducting ad-hoc research
- Ad-hoc administration.
The ideal candidate for this position will have some previous EA / PA experience behind them combined with a highly positive, self-motivated and flexible approach. Additionally a tech savvy approach (strong knowledge of the MS Office Suite) and the ability to work to pace and pressure will be a must.
Salary for this position is up to £40K depending on experience and the role comes with a discretionary bonus and excellent benefits.
Core hours for this role are 9am - 5.30pm however flexibility is required to work beyond these during particularly busy periods and as necessary. Kindly note this role will predominantly be office based.
For this Executive Assistant role, VWA acts as Employment Agency.
VWA specialises in the recruitment of London's most elite and qualified PAs, EAs, graduates and office support staff. Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive as a boutique, we're unable to provide individual feedback on all applications.