Executive Assistant to CEO
Up to £45K
Our client, a creative agency focused on positive impact brands and campaigns, are seeking an efficient and proactive Executive Assistant to join their growing team in the heart of the West End.
A true right-hand role supporting the busy CEO of the agency, this EA role will involve duties such as (but not limited to):
- Management of CEO's inbox and gatekeeping
- Attending meetings with CEO or representing at meetings in their absence; ensuring appropriate actions are being taken
- Management of CEO's social channels
- Diary and travel management
- Coordinating schedules and meetings
- Producing and proofing advanced-level powerpoint presentations and documents
- Arranging dinners, social events and public appearances
- Ad-hoc administration to wider leadership team as and when required.
The ideal candidate for this EA position will have previous experience supporting a busy individual and have a problem-solving mindset. As the role will involve acting as the CEO's right-hand (including making decisions and attending meetings on their behalf) you will also have a strong business and commercial acumen and be able to adapt quickly to changes. Advanced level PowerPoint and a strong level of attention to detail are also essential.
Salary for this Executive Assistant role is up to £45K depending on experience and the role comes with excellent additional benefits including bonus schemes, flexible working, health and medical insurance and training and development bursaries.
Please note that for this EA position, VWA acts as an employment agency.
VWA specialises in the recruitment of London's most elite and qualiﬁed business support staff such as PAs and EAs, office management and operations, graduates, HR, creative and marketing professionals. Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive as a boutique, we're unable to provide individual feedback on all applications.