Executive Assistant to C-suite
Up to £70K, dependent on experience
VWA have taken on an excellent opportunity with one of our long-standing clients; a global investment firm based in Mayfair. They are now looking to appoint an experience Executive Assistant to support at C-suite level.
It would be beneficial for this person to have prior experience preparing marketing documentation or marketing coordination.
The Executive Assistant role:
As Executive Assistant, you will be supporting a busy C-suite individual with additional support to 1-2 others.
- Busy diary management, working across multiple time-zones
- Organising national and international travel arrangements, including; flights, cars, hotels
- Expenses management
- Ad hoc administration and other duties as required.
The successful Executive Assistant candidate will:
- Extensive EA/PA experience supporting at senior level
- Financial services industry experience
- Be a team player with a collaborative yet proactive approach to their work
- Prioritise and organise effectively while offering a detail orientated and thorough approach
- Work to pressure in a calm and focused way
- Be a problem solver with a "can-do" attitude
- Have advanced MS Office Suite skills
The Details and Benefits:
- Salary: Up to £70K, dependent on experience
- Standard hours are 9:00am - 6:00pm, flexibility required when needed
- Primarily office based
- Excellent company benefits and discretionary bonus
If an Executive Assistant role is what you're looking for, please apply today!