Up to £65k, dependent on experience
Option for 2 days wfh
VWA have taken on an excellent opportunity with one of our long-standing clients; a leading, top-end investment firm. Based in the West End of London, this global firm are currently looking for an Executive Assistant to support a Senior Managing Director within their Real Estate Division.
The Executive Assistant role:
As Executive Assistant, you will be supporting a busy Senior Managing Partner with additional support to an Associate.
- EA support to a Senior Managing Director and additional support to an Associate
- Busy diary management, working across multiple time-zones
- Organising national and international travel arrangements, including; flights, cars, hotels
- Expenses management
- Ad hoc administration and other duties as required.
The successful Executive Assistant candidate will:
- Be a team player with a collaborative yet proactive approach to their work
- Prioritise and organise effectively while offering a detail orientated and thorough approach
- Be polished, proactive and conscientious with an eye for detail
- Work to pressure in a calm and focused way
- Be a problem solver with a "can-do" attitude
- Have advanced MS Office Suite skills
The Details and Benefits:
- An excellent opportunity to become an intrinsic part of a fast-moving Real Estate division
- Salary: Up to £65k, dependent on experience
- Standard hours are 9:00am - 6:00pm, flexibility required when needed
- Option for 2 days wfh
- Excellent company benefits and discretionary bonus
If an Executive Assistant role is what you're looking for, please apply today!