Maternity Cover - 12 Months
Hybrid, 1-2 days WFH
Up to 65K + generous benefits
About the Client:
We are newly working with an entrepreneurial and growing business in the sustainable investment space. Launched by an established and larger investment firm which is also a longstanding client of VWA, this arm of the business has grown to around 30 people and is now looking to appoint an experienced Executive Assistant who has a genuine interest in business' objectives!
The role is a 12-month Maternity Cover and applicants will ideally be available to start in early July to allow for a month's handover.
About the Role:
As Executive Assistant, you will be supporting a Partner, MD predominantly and light-touch support to a small team of investment professionals. Duties include:
- Busy diary management, working across multiple time zones
- Travel arrangements
- Expenses management
- Ad hoc administration and other duties as required.
- Flexible and 'hands on' to support in a growing business with a start-up feel
- Exceptional organisational skills and strong attention to detail
- Able to handle a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- Genuine passion for sustainable investments and climate impact - prior experience working in the sector will be preferable
- Team orientated, working alongside 3 other EAs.
- Core hours 9am-6pm with flexibility to support beyond hours as necessary
- 1-2 days WFH per week
- Competitive salary up to 65K based on experience
- Non-contributory pension scheme up to 15%
- Private medical and dental
- Life insurance
- Subsidised gym membership
- Season ticket loan… and more!
If you are looking to take your Executive Assistant career to the next level and join a mission-led business, please apply today!