EA to CFO
Up to £60K
Hybrid Working - 2 days from home (flexibility required)
A leading landscaping and ground management business operating in the UK and Europe. The business operate across many sites but have a small management office in central London.
Supporting the CFO along with additional support to another Executive, this is a fantastic opportunity which will involve (but is not limited to):
- Diary management
- Arranging travel
- Preparing board packs and documentation
- Support with finance month-end and year-end administration
- Managing external relationships
- Ad-hoc administration and support.
There will also be occasional travel to the other offices in Europe, particularly Paris, however this will be around 2-3 times per year.
- Fluency in French and English would be highly advantageous for this role but is not an essential requirement
- Previous support to a CFO, or understanding of the financial yearly cycles, would also be highly advantageous
- Excellent organisational skills and an ability to prioritise effectively
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Highly effective gatekeeper, able to safeguard a senior Executive's time and ensuring that priorities are managed.
- Salary up to £60K depending on experience and role comes with additional benefits including 25 days holiday, 6% pension and private medical insurance
- Hours are 8:30am - 5pm, with little requirements for out-of-hours support
- Business operate a hybrid working model of 3 days in the office with 2 from home however flexibility is needed as there are occasions you may need to be in more (and some where you may need to be in less!)
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply today!