Up to £58K, dependent on experience
VWA have just taken on an exciting new role with a boutique private equity firm. Based in the heart of the West End, this is an excellent opportunity for an Executive Assistant to join a collaborative and high-growth firm!
The Executive Assistant Role:
Ideal for someone with strong business support experience, this role will be supporting one of the Investment teams, up to Partner level. Day to day duties involve but aren't limited to:
- Extensive diary management
- Complex travel arrangements
- Expense management
- Collaborate with other EA's across the firm
- General administration, as and when required
- Ad hoc project work, as and when required
The Successful Executive Assistant candidate will:
- Be personable, proactive and approachable
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Be highly organised with the ability to prioritise effectively
- Approach their work with a high level of maturity and discretion
- Have a "can-do" approach
The Details and Benefits:
- An excellent opportunity to become an integral and established team member in a renowned firm!
- Hybrid Working: 4 days in the office, Friday's working from home
- Salary: Up to £58K, dependent on experience
- Standard hours: 9 - 6pm
- A range of excellent benefits including 28 days holiday, annual discretionary bonus, pension and private healthcare!
If this Executive Assistant role sounds like the one for you, we'd love to hear from you!