Between £55k - £60k, dependent on experience
VWA have just taken on an exciting new role with one of the largest global investment firms in private equity. With their offices based in the heart of the West End, this is an excellent opportunity for an Executive Assistant to join a friendly and team-orientated firm.
The Executive Assistant Role:
Ideal for someone with strong business support experience, this role will be supporting up to Partner level in the Investor Relations team. Day to day responsibilities include but aren't limited to:
- Diary and inbox management
- Managing complex international travel arrangements
- Expense management
- Document preparation
- Maintaining departmental databases
- Providing ad-hoc administrative support to the team, when needed
The Successful Executive Assistant Candidate will:
- Have previous support experience in a similar professional environment
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Be proactive with a strong attention to detail
- Have excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise efficiently and effectively
- Have strong IT and MS Office skills
The Details and Benefits:
- An excellent opportunity to become a true lynch pin for a hard-working and collaborative team!
- Standard hours: 9:00am - 17:30pm
- Salary: Between £55k - £60k, dependent on experience
- Fully office based
- 25 days holiday
- Private medical and dental insurance
- Pension scheme
- Gym membership
- Plus a range of additional benefits!
If this sounds like the role you've been looking for, please apply today!