Up to 55K based on prior experience
VWA are working with a global investment company with around 100 employees in London; the firm has an excellent reputation as a leader in their space, and attracts high-calibre talent across the business. With amazing offices based in Mayfair, they are now looking to recruit an experienced Executive Assistant to join them.
The Executive Assistant Role:
As Executive Assistant you will support up to 8 individuals within the business. Duties will include:
- Complex diary management and travel arrangements
- Effective gatekeeping for your team
- Working collaboratively with other EAs, internal and external stakeholders
- Busy expenses management
- Other support duties as required.
- Demonstrable experience in an EA/PA role from a similar environments - ideally Private Equity or Fund Management, otherwise broader financial services
- Exceptionally organised, resilient and flexible
- Comfortable working with discretion when dealing with confidential matters
- Excellent relationship-building skills with an approachable nature
- Strong communication skills.
Details and Benefits:
- A genuine opportunity to take your EA career to the next level with a key player in the finance world
- Salary: Up to 55K, dependent on experience
- Standard hours: 9am - 6pm
- 25 days holiday
- Competitive Pension Contribution and discretionary bonus
- Other benefits include a daily lunch allowance, Cycle to Work scheme, Private Healthcare, Gym Membership and more!
Please apply today if you are an experience Executive Assistant looking for a new challenge!