Executive Assistant Maternity Cover (x2)
Both 12-month Covers (end of February start & mid-March start)
Up to 60K depending on experience
We are working with a global investment firm based in the heart of Mayfair, with two maternity cover openings. With around 100 people in the London office, the company has an international, collaborative and team-centric company culture and is supported by a strong network of Assistants.
Kindly note interested candidates should be available to start either as soon as possible, at the end of February or mid-March to allow for handover time, and happy to commit to a cover length of 12 months.
About the Executive Assistant Roles:
Our client is seeking experienced Executive Assistants to provide support in two different teams - each have around 11 people and will support up to Partner level. While some members of the team will only need light-touch support, applicants should be flexible and happy to support a team. Duties will include:
- Complex calendar management and scheduling of meetings
- Organisation of travel, both national and international, and all logistics including ground transport and accommodation
- High volume of expenses
- Other administration as required.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Preference for financial services industry experience, or support from a similar and fast-paced, corporate environment
- Exceptional organisation skills
- Experience of Concur (ideal)
- Team-orientated approach
- Strong technical skills in MS Office
- Opportunity to join a top investment firm and join a professional and hardworking team
- Salary up to 60K depending on experience
- Core hours 9am-6pm with flexibility to support out of hours when needed
- 2 WFH days per week
- Excellent benefits including 25 days holiday, private medical insurance, pension, gym membership with a luxury London club, income protection, critical illness and life assurance
- Discretionary bonus