Salary dependent on experience
Hybrid working (1 day WFH)
Location - Central London
VWA have taken on a new and exciting opportunity to join a top private equity firm based in stunning central London offices. This forward thinking, entrepreneurial spirited and highly inclusive firm is searching for an organised, proactive and personable Float Executive Assistant to join their team.
The Executive Assistant role:
This is a superb opportunity for an individual with previous Executive Assistant experience and who has worked to fast pace and pressure. This Float Executive Assistant role will offer exposure across the business, working with the different teams and supporting Manager Director to Associate level. The Float Executive Assistant role will require a strong team player who has a confident and calm demeanour and is capable of adapting to different working styles and at short notice. Responsibilities include however are not limited to:
- Providing seamless cover for Executive Assistants across the business. This could be holiday cover or short notice cover e.g. sick leave.
- Diary management - arranging and scheduling extensive internal and external meetings, often complex and time critical.
- Keeping abreast of constantly changing busy diaries and proactively managing potential conflicts to ensure seamless coordination.
- Setting up of conference calls, in-person meetings and team events.
- Proactively collating and distributing documents prior to meetings.
- Booking complex travel for the team utilising a travel provider.
- Ensuring deal team contacts are promptly and accurately stored through CRM databases.
- Providing the Executive Assistant group with thorough handovers to ensure seamless cover.
The successful Executive Assistant candidate will have:
- Previous Executive Assistant experience ideally in private equity and/or similar fast paced environment.
- Experience of working to fast-pace and in high pressure conditions.
- Strong working knowledge of computer software programs such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and experience using databases to track information.
- Sharp attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to prioritise and multitask and manage expectations of multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to interact and adapt effectively and professionally to all levels of employees and work styles
- A positive, flexible, delivery and solutions-focused attitude combined with a collaborative, team-oriented and confidential approach.
Additional Information :
- Salary - dependent on experience + discretionary bonus.
- Hybrid working - 1 day WFH.
- Amazing benefits making for a highly competitive package.
If this Executive Assistant role sounds like the one you're looking for, please apply today!