Up to £45K plus excellent benefits
Temp to Perm
9am to 6pm
VWA is working with a leading investment firm who are looking for a highly capable Executive Assistant to join their Private Wealth Management Team.
Our client is a global investment advisory firm and are based in the West End. This Executive Assistant position supports the Managing Director and wider team in Private Wealth Management. A successful Executive Assistant will an eye for detail and strong follow through, have the ability to stay calm under pressure and have a "can-do" attitude.
Some of this Executive Assistant role are:
- Extensive diary and often complex travel management;
- Screen, and where necessary act upon, all email communications;
- Field all telephone calls;
- Coordinate internal and external meetings;
- Act as gatekeeper for professionals;
- Manage administration of a highly confidential and sensitive nature;
- Monthly reconciliation of professionals' expenses;
- Tracking communication and updating contacts on CRM system.
Advanced MS Office Suite is essential for this Executive Assistant role. Experience with a CRM system and Concur is advantageous. Our client is willing to pay up to £45K (depending on experience) and this role comes with fantastic benefits.
Core hours: 9am to 6pm for this Executive Assistant role.
VWA acts as an employment agency for this Executive Assistant role.