Climate-Led Investment Firm
Salary up to 65K
Hybrid, 2 days WFH
About the Client:
We are newly working with an entrepreneurial and growing business in the sustainable investment space. Launched by an established and larger investment firm which is also a longstanding client of VWA, this arm of the business has grown to around 30 people and is now looking to appoint and experience Executive Assistant who has a genuine interest in business' objectives!
The Executive Assistant role:
As Executive Assistant, you will be supporting a small team of investment professionals - due to the nature of the environment and direction, flexibility to support fewer/more people as needed will be important. Duties include:
- Supporting a mix of Partner, MD and Associate level (between 4-8 people)
- Busy diary management, working across multiple time-zones
- Travel arrangements
- Expenses management
- Ad hoc administration and other duties as required.
- Flexible and 'hands on' to support in a growing business
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Genuine passion for sustainable investments and climate impact - prior experience working in the sector will be preferable
- Team orientated, working alongside 2 other EAs.
- Core hours 9am-6pm with flexibility to support beyond hours as necessary
- Office-based Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
- Competitive salary up to 65K
- Non-contributory pension scheme up to 15%
- Private medical and dental
- Life insurance
- Subsidised gym membership
- Season ticket loan… and more!
If you are looking to take your Executive Assistant career to the next level and join a mission-led business, please apply today!